Palais Salvy, former Royal Hotel
Built between 1841 and 1843, the Salvy House became Royal Hotel between 1858 and 1875. Then returned home building, it continues to receive wintering, being known, according to the advertisements of the time, to be “in the middle of noon, and the best water in the city is in the house itself.” The building long remained the only building on this part of the shore. Its facades follow the rules of the Council of Ornato (Consiglio d’Ornato), precontaining a type of façade decoration. These urban planning regulations have made it possible to order the streets surrounding the port Lympia, whose house is echoed.